Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Zoe!

Wow, it's been a long time since I have blogged. It's been kind of crazy around here. My daughter Zoe turned 8 August 5th. We had a small party for her over the weekend and then my mom took Zoe and me to the American Girl in L.A. Can I just say I don't know who had more fun, that place is AMAZING!!! We had lunch in the cafe. The food was delicious. When we were done eating we took Zoe's doll "Nicki" to have her hair done. They have a doll salon. Can you believe that ....oh and they also have a doll hospital, in case your doll needs repair. I never wanted to leave, I know that Zoe will remember it forever. Well I guess I had better get creating, so I can share with you. Have a wonderful Week!

Ciao




3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! I can't believe that she is 8 already!!
My girls love American girl, I guess we now have another place to go to when we visit CA. :-)

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Gina,
Thanks so much for letting me know about the pillows, darn I love those! Also thanks for the sweet comments you left me! I'll be back to visit soon.
Hugs~Kelly

Fleur de Bee said...

Your daughter is DARLING!!! Mine is only 5 so we have not hit the American Girl stage just yet (avoiding it till next year if I can). I went to the store recently in NYC and LOVED it for me lol....I used to live in LA and go there a LOT, where is this one and I will have to pop by next time I am down. Maybe we should meet up for a sweet treat in that devine cafe!!

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY ZOE!