Sunday, November 2, 2008

An amazing book!!

I just finished reading The Shack. It's been a long time since I've been so moved by a book! Last year I finally read and finished the Left behind series...Wow those were truly amazing...it took me a long time to want to pick up a book and read after I finished that series. I wanted to remember them and soak in the experience of it... I guess I really felt something deep inside that I just wanted to keep with me (does that make any sense?). Well this book has done that to me again. I want to tell every single person I meet to read this, you can't read it and have it not affect you in some way. It is just so special. Make sure you have a box of tissue handy.

An infinite God can give all of himself to each of his children. He does not distribute himself that each may have a part,but to each one he gives all of himself as fully as if there were no others. A.W. Tozer

3 comments:

Diane said...

My favorite book! I plan on reading it again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina... I just bought the book last week...just started reading the intro... I was told it was going to be intense...I am a slow reader...but I'll let you know what I think when I am done!!

ox
Joy~

. said...

Hi
Can't wait to read it. Hugs, Denise