Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!

We are leaving tomorrow to the desert to go riding for new years. My son got a newer dirt bike (hopefully we will see him smile) ! Teenagers......wow need I say more? I love my son, he is a good kid, but sometimes uurrrr.

Anyway, here's to a new year full of peace, joy and laughter and losing weight! I'm sorry I had to sneak that in. Really I need to make this the year of getting healthier! Okay, enough said.
Glory to God in highest Heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given:
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth!
Martin Luther

5 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Here's to a happy New Year!
blessings,
kari and kijsa

Lola Enchanted said...

What pretty snowing pictures!!!



Happy New Year!

Diane said...

I hear ya. Teenagers.........urgh!
Cory is also a really good kid but the sassy attidude and tone need to go. LOL! He's sweet most of the time, it's just once in a while he forgets and lets the attidude sneak in. We are actually really close, I pray that it is always that way. :)
Happy New year! I hope you had fun on your trip to the Desert.

karlene said...

those are wonderful images!!! I am thankful I found you, feel kind of like a blog sister. :-)

Ginger said...

Gorgeous pictures ! Happy new years 2009 lord bless you and your family.