Saturday, May 21, 2011

Art for my wall


Hi there

I know it has been along time since I've blogged.... I have been working on a room in my house...it still has a ways to go but I thought I would share half of the room right now. This room is where we have our family computer, we also are going to use it as another T.V. room. I found a couch and two chairs on craig's list for $100.00 they are from Ikea and were in perfect condition. I changed out the slip covers to white. My sister-law gave me the hutch which was maple and we had it painted white. I am not sure about the lamp? I found it @ Target, but the green is not the shade I am going for. I think I need a yellow or white base? I really wanted some cool art, I could not find anything I really liked, so I decided to make my own pictures, since I am not an artist by trade I thought they came out pretty good. Here is one half of the room...I will post more when it's done

Bye for now!


No comments: