Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yea, It's officially Fall!

I woke up to a grey and cool morning, with the anticipation of rain. We do not get a lot of rain here in Murrieta, Ca. We get instead a lot of heat and then more heat and then just when you think it's fall we should start to cool down no, instead we heat up....but not today! So we are supposed to have a couple of cool days and then heat up again by the beginning of the week. So today I am going to enjoy every minute of this cool day! I think I might even do some baking, how do oatmeal chocolate chip cookies sound and maybe some pumpkin bread? Did I mention that Fall is my favorite season? I know that might sound strange coming from a California girl born and raised, but yes it's true...I long for the four seasons one of my favorite places this time of year is Utah. Well I could go on and on.... Have a wonderful day I know I will and here are some pictures of fall just to get you in the mood for fall.


3 comments:

. said...

Hi girlie love your new gal and yes I love fall. Spring is my favorite time of year. Blessings Denise

Diane said...

Hi Gina,
I too love fall and love living in Oregon. We have the 4 seasons here, it's so wonderful. Right now it's cool, rainy...off and on and breezy. Last night it was real windy with the leaves blowing, so neat to watch. Hey, you can always move to Oregon! I think you would really like Portland. :-)

Jeanie said...

I'm VERY into fall! These are lovely photos!